SPIRITUAL POWER FOR YOUR FAMILY (Paperback)
The Holy Spirit is the most available Counselor in the world, but is He regarded as a "silent partner" in your marriage and family? In this faith-building message, you will discover the biblical roles and personality temperaments of partners, parents, and children, and how only the Holy Spirit can help you resolve difficult family problems.
Married for nearly sixty years to Left Behind author Tim LaHaye, Beverly LaHaye identifies the "destroyers" of marriage and family life, and she shows how these can be brought under control by the fruit of the Holy Spirit. This authoritative book on having a Spirit-filled family will show you:
- The four foundational requirements for marital happiness
- What the Bible means by, "Do not quench the Holy Spirit"
- Four steps that can make family members sensitive to their sins
- Why the Bible says fathers, not mothers, are not to provoke their children to wrath
- What mothers can do to ensure fathers fulfill the biblical role as teacher and disciplinarian
- What Scripture means by, "Wives, submit to your husbands"
LaHaye, who with her husband has conducted more than 350 marriage and family seminars in 46 countries, will show you how to have a Spirit-controlled marriage and family. Isn't time that you partnered with the Holy Spirit to raise a harmonious, powerful family?
"I am so glad that Beverly has written Spiritual Power For Your Family, because these principles will enable you to enjoy more of God's blessings in your home." -Tim LaHaye, Author, Left Behind series